Use these buttons to switch between each product’s roadmap updates.
Microsoft Information Protection
Updates listed under this heading combines the following products: Azure Information Protection, 365 compliance center, Information Protection, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, Office 365 Data Loss Prevention and Security and Compliance center.
- Launched (1)
- Rolling out (3)
- In development (2)
- Microsoft 365 Endpoint data loss prevention (DLP) – Endpoint data loss prevention (Endpoint DLP) extends the activity monitoring and protection capabilities of DLP to sensitive items that are on Windows 10 devices. Roadmap ID: 68852
🚂 ROLLING OUT
- Microsoft Compliance Center: Microsoft Compliance Manager general availability – Compliance Manager is the next generation of the existing Compliance Manager and Compliance Score solutions, which have been in commercial public preview since November 2019. With this announcement, we are consolidating the functionality of these two solutions into one single solution, Compliance Manager, which sits in the Microsoft 365 compliance center. Roadmap ID: 67132
- Microsoft Compliance center: Advanced eDiscovery – Collect and review encrypted content attached to local copy in Exchange – Now eDiscovery managers will be able to collect and review content encrypted with Microsoft encryption technologies and attached as a local copy to an email in Exchange from the Advanced eDiscovery solution. Roadmap ID: 68704
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection: Updates to Automated Investigations – Alerts for manually triggered investigations, User compromise investigations show email clusters to identify malicious, suspicious, and clean email from a potentially compromised account, A new mailbox configuration entity category will be listed for investigation findings associated with suspicious mailbox configuration findings, Removal of block URL action from existing investigations, due to it being a unnecessary action. Roadmap ID: 68949
⌛ IN DEVELOPMENT
Release – December 2020
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection: Defender for Office 365 – Evaluation Mode – Evaluation Mode in Microsoft Defender for Office 365 – the most effective way to evaluate the filtering efficacy of Defender for Office 365 using real-world email in your production environment. Roadmap ID: 68862
- Microsoft Information Protection: Data-at-Rest Encryption for Microsoft 365 – Data at rest encryption for Microsoft 365 provides customer key based encryption across multiple M365 workloads. Tenant administrators can configure a single data encryption policy using customer managed keys and assign it to the tenant. Roadmap ID: 68922