Use these buttons to switch between each product’s roadmap updates.
- Launched (3)
- Rolling out (1)
- In development (1)
- Microsoft Stream: Video viewer retention analytics – See which parts of a video are watched – Additional analytics for video files uploaded to SharePoint and OneDrive, allowing video owners to analyze the viewership retention of a video and determine which parts were watched the most or least. Feature ID:85643
- OneDrive: OneDrive Home in mobile – New landing tab in the app to make it easier to find your important files (featuring Recent, Offline, and shared libraries). Roadmap ID: 66190
- PDFs and scans included in “Recent View” – Now, in your “Recent list”, uploaded scans and recently viewed PDFs will automatically surface at the top. Roadmap ID: 61356
🚂 ROLLING OUT
- OneDrive and SharePoint: Improved Move or Copy user experience – We’re refreshing the Move/Copy user experience in OneDrive and SharePoint to make it easier for you to choose where to move or copy your files and folders. Feature ID:85567
⌛ IN DEVELOPMENT
Release – April 2022
- Azure Active Directory: Azure B2B integration with OneDrive and SharePoint – The Azure B2B Integration with OneDrive and SharePoint is now generally available. This integration is currently disabled by default but can be enabled using the SharePoint Online Management Shell. Additional changes are coming to improve the experience. Roadmap ID:81955
Re: #67147. The ability to add collapsible sections is available, but not the ability to add tabs. Any word on when tabs might become available?
To be honest, I haven’t heard a single thing about tabs since this roadmap item went GA. I’ve not found anything online, but I’ve asked the question on Twitter so I’ll let you know if I get any info
Update – I’ve had a response from a Programme Manager at Microsoft about tabs saying:
“Sadly it’s on hold at the moment due to resourcing challenges/ priorities. It’s painful that we haven’t been able to turn our prototype into production code yet #InTheBacklog”
Thanks for the update! Not exactly what I hoped to hear but at least I know something. Thanks again.