Use these buttons to switch between each product’s roadmap updates.
Microsoft Information Protection
Updates listed under this heading combines the following products: Azure Information Protection, 365 compliance center, Information Protection, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Intune, Office 365 Data Loss Prevention and Security and Compliance center.
- Launched (0)
- Rolling out (2)
- In development (3)
🚂 ROLLING OUT
- Microsoft 365 compliance center: Advanced eDiscovery – Historical versions – Now eDiscovery admins can designate specific SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business sites to enable for historical versions functionality. This capability will enable organizations to quickly search across not only the current version of documents, but all the versions of the document. Roadmap ID:81898
- Azure Active Directory: Continuous Access Evaluation (CAE) – CAE (Continuous Access Evaluation) provides enhanced security and resilience by issuing long-lived tokens and being able to revoke user access in real-time when risk is introduced, such as when the user is terminated, or the user moves to an untrusted location. Roadmap ID:82171
⌛ IN DEVELOPMENT
Release – December 2021
- 🆕 Microsoft Information Protection: Co-authoring on encrypted documents – Multiple authors can edit labeled and protected documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint simultaneously, frictionlessly, and with auto-save, as if they were regular documents. Roadmap ID: 82113
- 🆕 Microsoft Defender for Office 365: Updates to the Mailflow Status Report – We’re introducing a new look for the mailflow status report, as we update existing reports to the latest and greatest. You can expect all of the same great information in an easier to use layout. Roadmap ID: 82173
- Microsoft 365 compliance center: Information Governance – Configuration option to block the ability to edit metadata for records – This update allows records management admins to prevent users from editing metadata on items designated as records on SharePoint and OneDrive. Roadmap ID: 88510