Here’s all the new and updated Microsoft roadmap items from the past week:
Please make sure to subscribe to get early access to new posts straight to your inbox!
|Message||More detail||Act by||Message ID|
|(Updated) Microsoft Teams has a new Information pane and pinned posts||As of September 11, 2020, the information pane (64173) has now rolled out. |
– Rollout for standard release tenants will begin at the end of September and complete by the end of October.
– Rollout for government tenants should begin at the end of October and be complete by the end of November.
|Power Platform/ Dynamics 365 deployment schedule available for 2020 Release Wave 2||tarting on October 1, 2020, we will enable the 2020 Release Wave 2 across our global customer base. Your production environments will receive the mandatory update during one of the scheduled maintenance windows, based on your region.||n/a||MC221913|
- Launched (4)
- Rolling out (1)
- In development (1)
- Microsoft Lists: visual updates for Quick Edit – In Quick Edit, you’ll see new grid lines, an improved on-hover experience, themed color bars on the side of list items, a “Create New Item” button and updated column header drop-downs. Roadmap ID: 64871
- SharePoint lists and libraries: updated Quick Edit row selection – When in Quick Edit, people will see an updated way for selecting single or multiple items in a list or files in a library. Roadmap ID: 64868
- SharePoint lists & libraries: new rich-text editor (RTE) for text fields – A newer, richer experience when a person creates a multi-line text field for a SharePoint list or library. They now will have the option to enable the rich-text editor (RTE). Roadmap ID: 63176
- SharePoint lists and libraries: Rename title column – Users will be able to rename the title field column and see the name change appear consistently in grid view, when in Quick Edit and on the associated view and edit forms. Roadmap ID: 65146
🚂 ROLLING OUT
- SharePoint lists and libraries: Fixed row height in Quick Edit – When in Quick Edit, you will see a new layout option “Fixed Height” within the view drop-down menu. Roadmap ID: 64867
⌛ IN DEVELOPMENT
Release – September 2020
- Microsoft Lists: updated Yes/No column experiences – powered by SharePoint – List items with a Yes/No column, in and out of Quick Edit mode, will appear using the new experience design format – making it easier to create and more accessible to consume. Roadmap ID: 67119