Use these buttons to switch between each product’s roadmap updates.
Microsoft Information Protection
Updates listed under this heading combines the following products: Azure Information Protection, 365 compliance center, Information Protection, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, Office 365 Data Loss Prevention and Security and Compliance center.
- Launched (3)
- Rolling out (1)
- In development (1)
- Microsoft compliance center: Records Management in Microsoft 365 available in Government cloud – Records Management in Microsoft 365 enables government customers to manage recordkeeping obligations intelligently. This update restructures capabilities that were previously part of the Advanced Data Governance solution and provides you with a dedicated and specialized solution for records management, with new features including proof of disposal, record versioning, and enhanced record immutability. Roadmap ID: 63063
- Advanced eDiscovery: Supporting linked content from OneDrive and SharePoint Online (modern attachments) – To help streamline discovery of linked content, Advanced eDiscovery natively groups linked content from OneDrive and SharePoint Online in the same family as the original Outlook email or Teams and Yammer chat message. Roadmap ID: 66185
- Microsoft Information Protection: Configure external sharing for sensitivity labels in Teams and SharePoint sites – With this update, you can set controls on external sharing while configuring a Team or site protection policy. This new external sharing control is granular. Roadmap ID: 68700
🚂 ROLLING OUT
- Microsoft Compliance center: CJK or Double-byte character support for Advanced eDiscovery – This update adds support for adding CJK or Double-byte characters to Advanced eDiscovery review sets. Roadmap ID: 68713
⌛ IN DEVELOPMENT
Release – January 2021
- Microsoft Information Protection: Office 365 Advanced Message Encryption – Email revocation by end user – Microsoft are extending the email revocation capabilities to the end user. Previously, you had to be an admin to revoke an already sent message; with this update, end users will have this capability as well. Roadmap ID: 68908