The Microsoft roadmap roundup is a weekly summary of all the newly added items and changes within the Microsoft 365 roadmap, covering SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive and Microsoft Purview. Here’s all the new and updated Microsoft roadmap items from the past week:
Please make sure to subscribe to get early access to new posts straight to your inbox!
Use these buttons to switch between each product’s roadmap updates.
Includes updates for SharePoint, SharePoint Syntex and Microsoft Viva.
- Launched (0)
- Rolling out (2)
- In development (4)
🚂 ROLLING OUT
- Microsoft Viva: Exclude content from topic discovery based off applied sensitivity labels – Use Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) sensitivity labels to control which files should not be included in topic discovery. Roadmap ID:82047
- Microsoft Viva: Select sensitivity label to exclude sites from topic discovery – Use Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) sensitivity labels to control which sites should not be included in topic discovery. Roadmap ID:82048
⌛ IN DEVELOPMENT
Release – June 2022
- Microsoft Viva: New Settings page to configure all personal insights and experiences – The Config Settings page in the MyAnalytics dashboard allows users to customize working hours, set up focus plan, set quiet hours, set up delay delivery, and, when applicable, configure their team. We are introducing a new universal Settings page in the MyAnalytics web dashboard that will include settings for the daily Briefing email in addition to the existing controls. Access to select settings will be extended to all users that have licenses with the Exchange Online service plan. Roadmap ID: 88994
- SharePoint: Automatically build visualization of list data with Power BI (Gov Clouds) – Enables list users to easily visualize their list data in a Power BI report. The initial report is auto generated. Users can also save that report so that future visitors to the list can view the report. Roadmap ID: 93221
- SharePoint: Automatically build visualization of library metadata with Power BI (Gov Clouds) – Enables customers to visualize the metadata in a document library in a Power BI report. They can also save that report so that future visitors to the document library can view it. Roadmap ID: 94090
Release – September 2022
- Microsoft Viva: Extended language support – Support for topic identification from content authored in additional languages. Roadmap ID: 72186